Kiwi Landing Pad is bringing back their popular NZ Sales and Marketing Jam for a second year starting today. More than 5 superb experts from the US will share their knowledge of sales, marketing and product management. Two of my favs from 2015, Savannah Peterson and Ash Alhashim will be returning along with some new faces.
Seriously, I can not believe this is still FREE!
The panel event will visit Auckland (today), Christchurch, Queenstown and Wellington between 4th-11th April 2016.
I learnt so much at the last event, I’m gutted to be missing out this year (I leave NZ 6am on the 11th April!). Some gems from last year’s event:
- Don’t assume. Solve the problems you have right now. Not the ones you expect to have in the near future (they might well sort themselves)
- Don’t expand offshore until you’re sure you’ve saturated your home market first
- Don’t accept mediocrity. Don’t hire people with low EQ.
- Your most important job as a product manager is saying NO
- You protect the vision of your product by choosing what you do NOT do
- Don’t let the IMPOSSIBLY PERFECT stand in the way of the POSSIBLY GOOD
You can read my full event write up What I learned at NZSMJ here. You can also watch videos from the 2015 #NZSMJ on the Kiwi Landing Pad’s YouTube channel.
Make sure you RSVP to get your space! Don’t miss out, you’ll kick yourself.