In episode 11 of the Tech Marketer podcast, I’m joined by digital marketing and branding expert Nicola Cloherty. We discuss the important step of naming your new SaaS app or tech company.
We cover the steps for choosing the perfect name, including:
- Name-storming – how to come up with ideas and what do if you get stuck. How famous tech brands including Tinder, Twitter, Microsoft and Uber came up with their names.
- Evaluating your name – what makes a great brand name and how to check your name meets the criteria before committing
- Researching your name – how to check your perfect name isn’t already someone else’s perfect name
- Choosing your name – it’s just the start of your branding journey
- Do you need a name? A look at when you should be creating a new name and creating naming conventions for future products
You can listen below or on iTunes.
Full show notes are available here – TechMarketer.org.