Marketing leaders are now finding themselves in the driving seat of capital raising efforts, needing to understand more about the their own businesses to create messages for investors.
When successful, equity crowdfunding not only raises capital, it also raises your profile.
In episode 14 of the Tech Marketer podcast I chat to Assemble Advisory director Nathan Rose about his new book: Equity Crowdfunding – the ultimate guide for startups and growing companies.
Nathan shares success stories on how crowdfunding has created PR momentum and marketing impact that far exceeded the initial investment goals.
As well as insights from Nathan on crowdfunding, he also shares the lessons he’s learnt about marketing from promoting his book.
- How fintech startup Mondo raised 1 million pounds in 96 seconds
- How EkoRent, a Finnish electric car company, combined equity and reward crowdfunding to build passionate advocates
- What marketers need to learn in order to create compelling investment cases
- Why writing a book is the ultimate content marketing strategy
- How to growth hack Amazon’s bookstore
- How Nathan locked in 280,000 impressions on social media for launch day in advance
Listen to the full episode below or on iTunes:
To get Nathan’s book Equity Crowdfunding for free – head over to Amazon now (it’s only free until the 4th Nov!)
Handy links from this episode:
- Full episode notes (coming soon!)
- Thunderclap.it – helps co-ordinate social media efforts across your community to provide maximum exposure for your launch