In episode 7 of the Tech Marketer podcast, I interview Stephanie Charles, Head of Markets and Marketing at StarNow. StarNow is an online marketplace for talent from actors to musicians to models. With almost 4 million members across 9 countries, StarNow looks for innovative ways to continue growing their user base. Stephanie and the StarNow team have been experimenting with digital influencers to drive campaigns. The trust and reputations that digital influencers bring, allows StarNow to achieve impressive results cost effectively.
Take a listen to the episode to hear how StarNow is utilising digital influencers:
- How StarNow is using digital influencers
- How digital influencers bring authenticity and trust to their recommendations
- Results from StarNow campaigns promoted by digital influencers
- How to find the ideal digital influencers for your business
- Tips for getting started with digital influencers
- StarNow.com – check out what Stephanie and the StarNow team are up to, enlist to become one of their digital influencers or audition for a job!
- Talent recruitment platforms: The Social Club (NZ) and The Tribe Group (Australia)
You can also listen to the Tech Marketer podcast on iTunes, subscribe so you don’t miss an episode, and please leave a recommendation if you’re enjoying the series.
Tune in to the next episode to hear the advantages of Agile and steps to becoming an Agile marketer.